Invite Mobsters for Turf Wars for iPhone, iPad and iPod TouchAugust 12th, 2010
Get in on the real-time GPS action happening in your neighborhood!! Do you have what it takes to be the Capo of your city? Turf Wars is the massively multiplayer online game where you claim and defend your favorite real-world places from other mobsters. Stake your claim on your neighborhood, your favorite bar or restaurant, your school or workplace – the city is yours for the taking!
Start off as a lowly street punk and rise through the ranks to become the biggest mobster in your area! Run realistic missions, fight local mobsters, seize territory, and deal with the cops to gain more influence and take over your city.
- Control REAL territory in your city and around the world!
- Build and defend your turf using dozens of realistic weapons and upgrades.
- Capture other player’s turf and make it your OWN!
- Make other players to pay you protection money for their turf’s “safety”
- Send messages to your friends, enemies, and mob members.
- Deal with local law enforcement as you grow your empire
- Invite your friends to build the most powerful mob in your city!
- View worldwide and local high rollers
- Free updates!
- Works on both iPhone and iPod Touch (OS 3.0 or higher required)
- Fight and take over other players’ turf for your chance to become the Capo of your city!
HOW TO RAISE YOUR MOB :
Like other Massive Multiplayer Online Games building up a mob is very useful for being successful in the game. The number of mob you generate influence your fighting strenghts directly.
You get a invite code immediately, when you start playing. But that code is difficult to remember. You can change this code, after playing awhile into a word or an name of your choice. Our invite-code is “YOURBOSS” – you can take, whatever you want, but please remember to keep your invite-code easy.
There are several possibilities to build up your mob:
- Go to “Home” in the App and then open “Forum”. There is a board, where players leave their invite codes
- List your invite code here, so that other players can add you easily.
- Post your invite-code at the board, which you can see under “Your Profile”